The following meetings have been cancelled or modified for the week of Mar. 16. In addition, the Montgomery County Animal Care and Adoption Center is closed to the public, effective Mar. 17, 2020.
Montgomery County Animal Care and Adoption Center (ACAC) Closed to the Public:
- The ACAC is closed to the public March 17 - 31, 2020. This includes cancellation of all programs, meeting room bookings and outreach visits.
- While closed to the public, the ACAC staff will continue to provide the highest level of care for our animals, as always.
- Volunteering will not be permitted during this time. ACAC staff will ensure animals get the exercise and enrichment usually provided by our wonderful volunteers.
- To assist the ACAC in handling this new and developing situation, Animal Control will be working to limit animal intakes during this time by only bringing in animals that are sick, injured, in danger or creating a danger to public safety.
- The ACAC will continue to work towards placing as many of our animals as possible into foster care over the coming weeks.
- In-kind donations will not be accepted at the facility during this time, but we will gladly take all donations when we return to normal operations.
To view all related updates, visit www.montva.com/coronavirus