Created by National Alliance for Youth Sports, this program helps kids get ready for sports and succeed in life. This is an educational program that focuses on teaching basketball fundamentals. You will participate with your child during this five-week program.
Participants must be between 4 – 5 years of age.
Basketball emphasizes fundamental skill development, teamwork, sportsmanship, and positive adult participation with the goal of providing a fun and rewarding experience.
- Mite (grades 2-3)
- Junior (grades 4-5)
- Senior (grades 6-8, no 14 year olds)
- You can register starting early September
- Season runs from late November – February
- Draft night will be held before or during Thanksgiving week
- Practices will begin after Thanksgiving break
- Games will begin after winter break
Rules and Schedules