April 2019 Term Jurors
- Panel A and Panel B have been released for the remainder of the term.
July 2019 Term Jurors
- Panel A, the trial scheduled for July 15 has been canceled.
- Panel A needs to report on August 13 at 8:00 a.m.
- Panel B, the trial scheduled for August 5 has been canceled.
- Panel B needs to report on August 12 at 8:00 a.m.
Call the Jury Information Line to hear a recording of the April term juror schedule at anytime: (540) 382-1439. Last updated: July 3 at 4:00 p.m.
1) How often should I check the Jury Information Line and/or website?
Check the Jury Information Line and/or website frequently (for example: once/twice a week) but definitely the NIGHT BEFORE and the MORNING OF the date your panel is to report to be sure you are still needed to report that day. Juries can cancel at anytime during the term. Please keep yourself aware of any changes in reporting dates. You are ONLY needed to report on the date that your panel is given.
2) What if I need to be excused on a date that I did not list on my Juror Registration Sheet/What if I need more room to elaborate on my request?
If you need to be excused for a date(s) that you did not list on
your Juror Registration Sheet, or if you need to elaborate on your request, please write a letter addressed to the Honorable Judge with your request and e-mail it to:
You may also send it to:
55 East Main Street, Suite 1, Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Attn: Juror Administrator
or drop it off in person at the Montgomery County Circuit Court Clerk's Office on the first floor
of the new Courthouse.
3) Where should I park when I report for Jury Duty?
Public parking is in the Pepper Street lot behind the courthouse which is adjacent to the Courthouse.
4) For further information regarding Jury Duty, we have provided a link to the Jury Orientation video below.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our office at (540) 382-5760.