Registration for basketball begins October 1, 2021.
Basketball Registration Deadline
- November 12 at 5 p.m. by phone or in person at our office
- August 14 at 11:59 p.m. online
How to Register
Register online, by phone at (540) 382-6975, or by visiting our office in the Montgomery County Government Center, located on 755 Roanoke Street, Suite 1E, in Christiansburg.
- Registration begins early September
- Season runs from late November through February
- Draft night is held before or during Thanksgiving week
- Practices begin after Thanksgiving break
- Games begin after winter break
Start Smart Basketball
Created by National Alliance for Youth Sports, this program helps kids get ready for sports and succeed in life. This is an educational program that focuses on teaching basketball fundamentals. You will participate with your child during this five-week program.
Participants must be between 4 – 5 years of age.
Basketball emphasizes fundamental skill development, teamwork, sportsmanship, and positive adult participation with the goal of providing a fun and rewarding experience.
Montgomery County Parks and Recreation offers basketball for the Auburn, Eastern Montgomery, and Prices Fork school districts.
- Mite (Grades 2-3)
- Junior (Grades 4-5)
- Senior (Grades 6-8, no 14 year-olds)
Rules and Schedules
Available December 2021